August 19, 2021
Event Time: 18:30 - 21:00
Intercontinental Saigon | Corner Hai Bà Trưng St & Nguyen Du St, District 1, HCMC
An event with a charity cause! All profits go towards supporting KOTO – not-for-profit social enterprise that targets at-risk and disadvantaged youths.
As businesses begin to prepare how they operate in this COVID-era, the next official LinkedIn Local Saigon event #4 features a panel that represents Vietnam’s most influential industries to discuss and share about how they approach their target audience to develop awareness through to sales for their brands.
🎟 Strictly limited capacity at the InterContinental Saigon register your early bird tickets here – http://bit.ly/linkedinlocalsaigonevent
Date: 19 August, 2021 from 6:30pm – 9:00pm (7:00pm start)
Venue: Intercontinental Saigon | Corner Hai Bà Trưng St & Nguyen Du St, District 1, HCMC
- 200,000 VND early bird
- 300,000 VND at the door (cash)
Each ticket includes:
- 1 drink (Beer / wine or non-alcohol soft drinks)
- Finger food / hors d’oeuvres
- Additional drinks at happy hour prices
- Hear about from experts and leaders on their customer journey approach
- Connect with fellow colleagues and other industry professionals in Saigon
- Expand your LinkedIn networks
- Have some fun along the way, and
- Support a charity for a worthy cause
Each panelist comes from a different industry background and will be using their industry knowledge to share their insights in developing their customer journey in order to develop awareness and eventually evoke an action towards a sale.
Featured panelist include:
– Winnie Lam – Chief Operating Officer at Colliers in Vietnam (Real Estate)
– Cedric Le Quellec – Co-Founder & CEO at OOOLAB (EduTech)
– Jason Choi – Country Manager at Cathay Pacific Vietnam (Travel)
Come and network with LinkedIn Locals from all across Saigon at The InterContinental Saigon. All profits will go towards KOTO!!
Pre-purchase before the event to save!
There will be lucky door prizes to win, and a fun and relaxed atmosphere to connect with new and familiar people across all different industries.
MCing the event will be Andrew Tran from AT Digital at The InterContinental Saigon.
You should especially attend if you’re in and around:
- CEOs, CMOs, COOs.. all the c-suites
- Senior managers
KOTO is a not-for-profit social enterprise that started in 1999 in Hanoi. The program targets at-risk and disadvantaged youth—aged 16 to 22—with a 24-month-long training program in vocational hospitality, life skills development and English language acquisition.
This event is not sponsored, endorsed, or operated by LinkedIn. We’re just a group of individuals wanting to build a fun and engaging community for people in the city to connect.
Schedule- 2.5 hr event
- 30 mins: check-ins
- 40 mins: Intro thank you to sponsors, panel starts and Q&A
- 1hr 10 mins: Networking
- 10 mins: Lucky door prize giveaways
Bio of LinkedIn Local
Connecting Humans In Real Life – A global community by the users of LinkedIn designed to take online relationships offline to get to know the person behind the profile.
(Disclaimer: This is not an AusCham Vietnam event, but is promoted in good faith as an event that may or may not be of interest to AusCham’s members).