July 28, 2021
Event Time: 08:30 - 17:30
LIN’s Annual Cross-Sector Conference 2021
Impact Beyond Boundaries
Date: 28th July 2021, 8AM-6PM
“Impact Beyond Boundaries” marks the fifth Annual Cross-Sector Conference organized by LIN Center for Community Development to nurture cross-sector partnerships in Vietnam between organizations in the nonprofit sector, private and public sectors to collaborate and contribute to sustainable development efforts in Vietnam.
The full-day conference’s theme “Impact Beyond Boundaries” will focus on three key stages of the journey of a trust-based partnership:
- Engagement, and
- Impact & Learning
Through workshops, panel discussions and inspiring keynote speeches, representatives from the business and nonprofit sectors in Vietnam will share their lessons learned, skills, and insights on how they developed cross-sector partnerships. The full-day event will end with a networking session to provide participants with opportunities to gain meaningful contacts to further their good works in the community.
Participants who register for in-person attendance will have access to keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, lunch, networking sessions and event materials through the course of the day. For those who join virtually, we will provide a livestream via Zoom to limited content including keynote speeches and panel discussions.
150 – 200 Participants are:
- Senior leaders, Marketing, HR managers, CSR executives of MNCs, and SMEs that would like to effectively strengthen their CSR engagement in their company and its value chain internally and externally.
- Non-profit organizations looking for innovative models and win-win-win approaches for collaboration with other sectors, who share common development goals.
- Philanthropists interested in engaging strategically with other sectors and participating in lifting up the topic.
- Media: Media representatives interested in the topics of Corporate Social Responsibility and philanthropy.
Benefits for our Outreach Partners:
- Your logo will be listed on all event’s banners, event’s website, all printed marketing materials at the event, and on LIN’s and co-organizers’ network channels.
- One complimentary ticket to attend the event
- Minimum three (03) communication postings to your network from now until the Event Day (the promotion contents will be provided prior by LIN).
If you are interested in becoming a supporter at this collective impact event, please confirm your participation before Monday, 24th July 2021.
If you have any questions about the event and/or the participation please feel free to contact Ms Kelly, Head of Philanthropy Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Disclaimer: This is not an AusCham Vietnam event, but is promoted in good faith as an event that may or may not be of interest to AusCham’s members).