October 13, 2021
Event Time: 15:00 - 17:00
The purpose of the forum is to have a platform for the sharing of knowledge and to engage the industry and obtain views on the current hospitality economic times especially during these VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) pandemic period. The Theme for the Forum will be “Vietnam Tourism and Hospitality – Managing in Uncertain Times and the Way Forward”.
We have several veteran captains of the hospitality and tourism to give insights in the current times and the way forward.
We look forward to you joining us at this exciting event focusing on developing success for a post-pandemic future!
Topics to be discussed include:
- Vietnam’s Tourism Industry: The Long-term Effects and the Future for Vietnam, insights from the Vice Chairman of Vietnam National Administration of Tourism Covid
- Strategies taken by the Long Stay Residential Market, insight from the General Manager of Frasers Suites
- IHG Strategies in Dealing with the Current Uncertain Times, action from the General Manager of IHG Intercontinental Land 72
- Hanoi Hotels – Coping with the Current Pandemic, sharing by the General Manager and Chief Business Officer of Silk Path Hotels
- How the Luxury Market has coped with Covid-19, sharing by the General Manager of Capella Hotel
Dr. Ha Van Sieu
Vice Chairman, Vietnam National Administration of Tourism
Ms. Sandy Ng
General Manager, Frasers Suites Hanoi
Mr. Patrick Verove
IHG Intercontinental Landmark 72
Ms Nguyen Thi Thanh Thuy
General Manager and Chief Business Officer
Silk Path Hotels
Mr. Christoph Strahm
General Manager, Capella Hotel
(Disclaimer: This is not an AusCham Vietnam event, but is promoted in good faith as an event that may or may not be of interest to AusCham’s members).