[Standard Disclaimer: This event is not an AusCham event. It is promoted in good faith below as an event that may or may not be of interest to AusCham’s members.]
Vietnam Foodexpo is the official and no.1 international food exhibition of Vietnam.
Vietnam Foodexpo offers:
- the most complete food and food technology offer under one roof in Vietnam.
- the largest scale of regional and national food business opportunities through the exclusive access of the exhibition to the extensive international and national network of the Vietnamese Government, the widespread network of all trade and industry promotion organisations in the country and overseas.
- the quickest, easiest and most reliable way to doing business in Vietnam through personalized and free of charge inclusive business matching services.
The 2015 Vietnam Foodexpo in Ho Chi Minh City from May 13th to 16th 2015 was met with unprecedented success as it attracted more than 10.000 trade visitors from 33 countries and regions, and showcased a high level of professionalism in its organization. With more than 300 exhibitors, 500 booths from 36 provinces and cities in Vietnam and 19 countries, the Exhibition covered across 10,000 square meters of exhibiting space of the whole SECC, the biggest and most modern exhibition/convention center in the South of Vietnam.
Vietnam Foodexpo 2016 features the following key product sectors:
- Fruits and Vegetables (Chilled, fresh, canned, dried, organic)
- Seafood (Chilled, Canned and other processed seafood products)
- Drinks (Non-alcoholic, beer, wine and sparkling wines, spirits)
- Tea and Coffee
- Food Ingredients (Rice, nuts, food additives, sauces, herbs and spices)
- Fine Food (Confectioneries and snacks, nutritients, canned, dried, ready meals, oils and fats, health food, dairy products)
- Food Technology
|15 November 2017|
|10:30||Country of Honour’s Seminar|
|13:30||Seminar on investment promotion in the food industry|
|14:00||Business matching programme/Business meetings|
16 November 2017
|08:30 – 17:00||Vietnam International Food Industry Conference 2017 (FOOD VIETNAM 2017)|
|14:00||Business meetings/matching (Food Vietnam 2017)|
|14:00||Country of Honour’s Technical Seminar|
17 November 2017
|9:00||Saigon International Cooking Contest 2017|
18 November 2017
|9:00||Vietnam Foodexpo 2017 Impression Awards|
|17:00||End of Exhibition|