August 11, 2020
Event Time: 10:00 - 11:15
We are delighted to invite you to the digital launch of a major thought-leadership report – Winning in Asia: Creating long-term value.
Winning in Asia – Creating long-term value is a partnership of Asialink Business, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, the Australian Institute of Company Directors, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and The Sid and Fiona Myer Family Foundation.
Two years in the making – Winning in Asia unpacks some of the commonly held misconceptions on doing business with the region. Delivering fresh evidence-based insights, it addresses significant questions raised by business leaders, investors and policymakers.
- Does offshore expansion lead to superior returns?
- Which companies have succeeded in Asia and what are their business models?
- What capabilities do boards and senior executives need to enable corporate success in Asia?
- How can we best manage stakeholders, brand and reputation in Asian markets?
A taskforce of pre-eminent Australian business leaders and experts have helped validate the direction, findings and recommendations of the report, which has been co-authored with leading authorities on doing business in the region, including Boston Consulting Group, Ellerston Capital and Cooper Investors.
Date And Time:
Tue, 11 August 2020
10:00 AM – 11:15 AM (ICT). Registrations close at 5:00 pm on 10th August
- Daniel Selikowitz, Partner, Boston Consulting Group
- Qiao Ma, Portfolio Manager, Cooper Investors
- Mary Manning, Portfolio Manager, Ellerston Capital
- Ainslie van Onselen, CEO, CA ANZ
Panel Moderator: Mukund Narayanamurti, CEO, Asialink Business:
- Christine Holgate, Managing Director & CEO, Australia Post
- Diane Smith-Gander AO, Non-Executive Director, Wesfarmers and Chair, CEDA
- Tony Lombardo, CEO, Asia, Lendlease
- Sid Myer AM, Chair, Myer Family Investments
Click HERE for more information.
We look forward to your attendance at the launch.