June 28, 2018
Registration: 08:00 - 10:30
Park Hyatt Saigon |2 Lam Son Square Saigon
Members & Co-hosted Members: VND 750.000 | Non-members: VND 950.000 (including Breakfast) | Walk in & late reristration: VND1.100.000
Nhan Le – Associate, Duane Morris Vietnam
- Cross-border labour secondment
- Foreigners entering Vietnam to offer and supply services
- Status of social insurance participation for expat employees
- Updates on labour laws and changes happening
Matthew Lourey, Managing Partner, Domicile Corporate Services
- Practical issues, documentation and other experiences dealing with work permit applications (and exemption applications) with the labour authorities. This will also look at requirements for items such as experience certificates.
- Vietnamese tax implications when working in Vietnam for individuals and companies, issues arising for new and departing employees (part-year residency), and residency in general.
- Discussion of employees sent from abroad by parent entities, and implications for taxation and labour matters whilst in Vietnam (with and without work permits).
Giles Cooper, Partner, Duane Morris Vietnam
- 8.00am Registration.
- 8.30 Presentation 1: Nhan Le – Associate, Duane Morris Vietnam
- 9.15 Presentation 2: Matthew Lourey, Managing Partner, Domicile Corporate Services
- 10am Panel Discussion: Giles Cooper, Partner, Duane Morris Vietnam
- 10.30 finish