103) dated 6 August 2014, replacing Circular No. 60/2012/TT-BTC,
providing guidance on Foreign Contractor Tax (FCT).
Key changes under Circular 103 include:
Extending applicable subjects
- Foreign Contractors (FCs) who distribute goods and services in Vietnam.
- FCs who conclude contract through authorized Vietnamese parties.
- FCs who perform the rights of import, export and distribution in Vietnam.
- FCs who deliver goods inside Vietnam territory.
Extending non-applicable subjects
- FCs who use the bonded warehouse, ICD for the certain purposes.
- FCs who provides goods with warranty terms (without any other services performed in Vietnam).