- 20 Feb – Special Strategy Workshop for AusCham’s Board.
- 22 Feb – Nominations open for voting members seeking election to AusCham’s Board. Full details regarding AusCham’s AGM (including nominations), to be held on 22 March, to be circulated separately to voting members.
- 23 Feb – 2016: Australia-Viet Nam Relationship Going Forward with the new Australian Consul-General, Danang.
- 2 Mar – Dr Vo Tri Thanh (Australian Alumnus) to provide a unique insight into the Vietnam Communist Party’s 12th National Congress and what it means to business. Book now!
- 5 Mar – Play golf with Sir Nick Faldo at Laguna Golf Lang Co (AusCham Member). 8 slots still available! Click here. Also note Banyan Tree Lang Co’s special message below.
- 7 Mar – A reception for a delegation of primary producers (grain) from Australia will be held at 7pm in HCMC. If you are a local producer, processor or importer interested in attending, please email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 Mar – Tickets are now on sale for the New Zealand Wine and Food Festival.
- The Women in Global Business (WIGB) program is asking Australian business women to share their insights in a special survey. Click here.
- Looking to employ bright Australian Alumni? Why not join University of South Australia’s (AusCham Member) Careers Expo on 21 March – via Skype? Click here.
- Warm welcome to new corporate members DiCentral Vietnam and Meat & Livestock Australia as well as the following renewing members: Australia Awards Office Vietnam, Buffalo Tours, Cushman & Wakefield, Frasers Law, InterContinental Asiana Saigon, International SOS, The University of Queensland, UNSW Australia, VABIS Group and VinaCapital. Also to renewing NGO, Christina Noble Children’s Foundation Australia.
- Congratulations to David Morgan (AusCham Member) who, last Sunday, was awarded a Certificate of Appreciation from the Vietnam Consul General in Perth. Click here.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: