Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns
[12 February 2015]
- At last Monday’s Board Meeting, it was confirmed that the Annual General Meetings for Hanoi and HCMC will be held on Tuesday 24 March 2015. More to follow.
- AusCham has just launched a competition to design an Aussie Alumni logo. The objective is to raise the visibility and profile of Aussie Alumni in business. Click here. (Note: this logo will NOT replace AusCham’s corporate logo)
- Fast Fact Check: Do any Australian Alumni sit on the current AusCham Board? Yes, we have two Alumni: Tran Thi Thuy Ha (Queensland Uni of Technology and working at ANZ /current AusCham Treasurer) and Chau Ta (Sydney Uni and working at SC Capital Partners)
- AusCham has floated the idea of factory tours for members. Now we have met with Vietnam Supply Chain (VSC) which organises factory tours monthly. For further information, email AusCham or VSC directly.
- The AusCham offices in Hanoi and HCMC will be closed for TET from COB tomorrow. They will reopen on Monday 23 January.
- Over TET, between counting goats in your sleep, spend some time thinking about how you can leverage your AusCham membership / sponsorship – and then come and talk to us.
- From all the Board and staff at AusCham, Chuc Mung Nam Moi!