Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [9 February 2017]
Dear Members and Friends
- Next Tuesday, 14 Feb, AusCham invites you for an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of one of our most successful member companies, Midway Metals which is located on the outskirts of Hanoi. Complimentary for members; VND250,000 for non members. Click here.
- Are you interested in business opportunities in Nghe An Province? Then please join Nghe An Province’s information day with relevant parties from Saturday, 18 February in Vinh. AusCham Member, Austfeed, will officially open its 5th facility on the day and AusCham will sign an MOU with the Province. Click here.
- Does your business take advantage of AANZFTA, the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement? The ASEAN Secretariat is currently conducting a review of AANZFTA and is keen for interested parties to share their thoughts by a survey. For details, please email email@example.com
- AusCham’s Directors will all meet in HCMC on 25 February for a Strategy Review and Brainstorming Session. If you have any ideas/ suggestions that you would like to raise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- AusCham’s Annual General Meeting 2017 will be held on 28 March. Members will receive formal notification and relevant details in the coming weeks. Click here.
AusCham thanks the following renewing corporate members: Frasers Law Company, Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School, BlueScope Vietnam, International School Ho Chi Minh City, Hotel Nikko Hanoi and Sorae.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: