- Produces more start-up companies and more engineers per capita than anywhere else in the world.
- Ranks first in the world for innovation capacity and first in per capita venture capital investment.
- Spends more money on research and development (R&D) than any other country, allocating about 4.38 per cent of its GDP to Research and Development.
The RMIT MBA Study Tour includes 7 days of adventure and learning, including 3 universities in 3 cities, 2 factories, a highly productive working kibbutz, 2 family businesses, various Jewish, Arab and Druze traders, numerous Christian landmarks, the Dead Sea and Masada mountain, all under the expert guidance of an Israeli born RMIT academic and a professional tour guide.
- To view the photo album on AusCham’s Facebook page, click here (this photo album will be updated regularly during the tour).
- Photo caption: The RMIT MBA Study Tour participants arrive in Israel.
- For details of RMIT’s MBA program, click here.
- For details of the Master of International Business (MIB) program which will be launched on 30 July 2015, click here.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: