Frasers Law Company is a member of AusCham and their January 2018 newsletter may be accessed by clicking here.
A summary of the newsletter is detailed below.
The latest edition of our newsletter is now available. Please click on the link here which will take you directly to our latest newsletter within our online news and resources section of our website.
We trust that you will find this edition of our newsletter an interesting read and welcome any feedback or comments you may have on any of our topics. Our address for comments is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we aim to provide a useful update on new legislation, Frasers’ Newsletter does not constitute formal legal advice. Should you feel that you require further information on any of the issues in this edition of the Newsletter, please contact us at the address above or via your usual Frasers’ legal adviser
To access back copies of our newsletters, please visit the News and Resources section of our website.
In This Edition
In this edition of our newsletter we report on:
- Several decrees introducing new import duty rates effective from 1 January 2018 for products imported from various countries having free trade agreements with Vietnam;
- New decree regulating region-based minimum wage levels applicable to labourers who work under labour contracts;
- Approval of certain equitisation plans for state-owned enterprises (PVPower, PVOil, EVN Genco 3);
- New decree on trading activities and businesses directly related to the trading activities of foreign investors and foreign invested companies; and
- New decree applicable to logistics businesses.
Frasers Law Company provides Vietnam law advice to an international standard and is consistently recognised as being in the top tier of law firms practising in Vietnam by leading independent and authoritative guides to law firms.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes:
- Business News
- AusCham Business
- Video (incl. AusCham Cam)
- Vietnam Business Forum
- Member News
- Alumni Business
- Alumni Jobs
- Snapshot Australian Business
- Social News