Frasers Newsletter for June 2015 has just been published (Frasers is an AusCham Member).
The June issue covers:
1. A selection of problematic issues raised by the new Law on Enterprises, namely:
- Legal Representatives and authorised representatives – what is the extent of their powers;
- Limited liability company with one member – how the managerial structure will change;
- Cross ownership in a group company – what are the restrictions; and
- Threshold of foreign ownership – how it should be calculated;
2. Some crucial articles from a new decree of the Government in relation to derivative securities and derivative securities market; and
3. An outline of three recent decrees impacting upon the construction sector.
To access the June Newsletter
Note: Frasers newsletter is designed to provide you with practical and commercial legal news in relation to key legal developments in Vietnam, and how such developments may affect you and your business.
Frasers newsletter is designed to be an interesting and informative read, but does not constitute legal advice.
For further information on any of the subjects discussed in the newsletter, please email Frasers at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: