In this newsletter, Grant Thornton Vietnam would like to highlight the following updates relating to taxation, labour and customs:
- Amendments on Value Added Tax (“VAT”), Special Consumption Tax (“SCT”) and Law on Tax Administration effective from 1 July 2016
- Ministry of Finance provides guidance on the determination of regular investment before 2014
- Endowment Insurance in Japan
- Personal Income Tax Exemption procedures for foreign experts implementing ODA Projects
- Enterprises to contribute 1% of their salary fund for social insurance contributions of employees to the Insurance fund of occupational accidents and diseases from 1 July 2016
- Law on export and import no. 107/2016/QH13 which comes into force from 1 September 2016
- Import of used machinery and equipment where contracts are signed and shipment is en route before 1 July 2016
To get your own copy in English, please click here.
To get your own copy in Vietnamese, please click here.
To get your own copy in Japanese, please click here.
To get your own copy in Korean, please click here.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: