In this newsletter, Grant Thornton Vietnam would like to update recent important regulations and important tax policies including:
- Regional minimum wages in 2020 increased since 01 January 2020
- Official Letter No. 4178/TCT-CS introducing certain contents of Circular No. 68/2019/TT-BTC
- Official Letter No. 4707/TCT-CS on compulsory use of new electronic invoices when directly requested by tax authorities
- Official Letter No. 4641/TCT-DNNCN on Personal Income Tax for overtime salary in excess of the prescribed cap level
- Official Letter No. 4593/TCT-KK on declaration of exported goods which is returned after being refunded by tax offices
- Official Letter No. 3341/BCA-V03 on validity of Temporary Residence Card of foreign workers in case of corporate merger
To get your own copy in English, please click here.
To get your own copy in Vietnamese, please click here.
To get your own copy in Japanese, please click here.