Grant Thornton Vietnam would like to update recent important regulations and important tax policies including:
- Circular No. 68/2019/TT-BTC guiding the implementation of Decree No. 119/2018/ND-CP on electronic invoices
- Circular No. 60/2019/TT-BTC on customs valuation of imported goods
- Circular No. 62/2019/TT-BTC regulating on the determination of the origin of exported and imported goods
- Circular No. 06/2019/TT-NHNN on foreign exchange management for foreign direct investment activities in Vietnam
- Import duties and VAT on leased machine, equipment and machinery repair services for export processing enterprises
- Lunch allowances must be included in taxable income for PIT purpose if the company organizes shift meals and lunch meals
To get your own copy in English, please click here.
To get your own copy in Vietnamese, please click here.
To get your own copy in Japanese, please click here.
To get your own copy in Korean, please click here