UTS: INSEARCH provides a pathway for students from around the world to successfully gain entry to one of Australia’s leading Universities, the University of Technology Sydney (UTS). We help international students prepare for success in a wide range of degree programs at UTS, through our higher education Diplomas, Foundation Studies and academic English courses.
Based in Ho Chi Minh City, this is a great opportunity for a person with Partner Manager experience to work for us, retaining and growing the number and quality of students recruited from Vietnam to study in Australia.
The role will manage a large pool of Channel partners and high schools across different tiers to grow international student numbers. The successful candidate will work closely with the Recruitment Manager in the development of a local recruitment strategy to achieve INSEARCH’s targets in the assigned regions.
The key responsibilities of this role are to meet the market opportunities and challenges todrive student revenue by recruiting high-quality students, enhancing INSEARCH’s profile and brand awareness, and developing and implementing a comprehensive regional recruitment plan that will maximise results by working collaboratively with both channel partners and internal and external stakeholders.
Regular domestic and overseas travel is an essential requirement of the role.
Qualifications – Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
Skills and experience
- Solid experience in the education industry with a proven track record of achieving results
- Experience in promoting the Australian education sector would be a distinct advantage
- High level planning, organisational, and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to self-motivate
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Commercially orientated,with a strong customer service focus
- Excellence in negotiation skills and comfortable providing constructive feedback
- A team player who also enjoys working autonomously
- Alignment with the INSEARCHVision, Values & operational principles
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Demonstrates a passion and a responsibility for clients and customers
- Resilient and energetic with a “can do” attitude
- Embraces continuing personal and professional development
For more information please visit www.insearch.edu.au or apply through this link: https://hcm613.peoplestreme.net/InsearchLimited10ai2017/erec_candidate_job.asp?id=1630&src=ext
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: