This morning (16 June 2015) in HCMC, Mr Minh Duong, Partner from Asia Counsel (AusCham member), delivered an Introduction to Vietnamese Law.
Mr Minh has kindly provided AusCham with a copy of his presentation that can be downloaded by clicking onto Introduction to Vietnamese Law_Minh Duong_Asia Counsel_June 2015.
The “Introduction to Vietnamese Law” covers:
- Organisational structure
- Law-making bodies
- Legislation hierarchy
- Business lines
- Types of companies
- Limited Liability Company
- Joint stock company
- Restructuring and dissolution
- Labour contracts
- Working hours, overtime, leave
- Salary and insurance
- Internal labour rules, trade unions
- Foreign employees
- Visa applications – key notes
- Restrictions on entry and exit
- Other notes
- Purchase by foreign entities
- Property development
- To download the complete and unabridged presentation, please click onto Introduction to Vietnamese Law_Minh Duong_Asia Counsel_June 2015.
- To contact the author, please email Mr Minh Duong.
- To see photos of this morning’s event, click here.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes:
- AusCham Business
- Business News
- Vietnam Business Forum
- Member News
- Alumni Business
- Alumni Jobs
- Snapshot Australian Business
- Social News