Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [05 January 2017]
Dear Members and Friends
- Sundowners in HCMC will be held next week on Thursday 12 Jan. New year, new member, new venue: Norfolk Mansion. Click here.
- Confused about the new changes for transfer pricing? You’re not alone.
- KPMG will shine a light for us with its seminar, “BEPS Decree: addressing transfer pricing and business structuring in Hanoi on 12 Jan. Click here.
- Coming up: the Australian Consulate-General will host an Australia Day Community event at RMIT University D7 on 24 January. Click here.
- Deadline Tomorrow! Applications for the two 2017 AusCham RMIT Executive MBA Scholarships close tomorrow, 6 Jan. Full details here.
- AusCham’s Board will hold its first monthly meeting of the year next Tuesday via video conference in Hanoi & HCMC. If you are considering being more actively involved in AusCham, our Annual General Meeting will be held in late March. Details to follow.
- Congratulations to Ms Phuong, a member of AusCham’s staff in HCMC who this morning gave birth to a 3.4kg baby daughter! Welcome to Ms Trang who will fill in for Phuong while she is on maternity leave.
- Thank you to the renewing corporate members: Linfox Logistics, SSESteel, Insurance Australia Group (IAG), Windsor Property Management Group Corporation (WMC Group), Baker & McKenzie (Vietnam)and Vision & Associates; NGO, Koto; and individual members Bill Howell and Sunny Hoang Thi Bich Son.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: