Following on from last week’s Welcome Back Aussie Alumni events across the country, several employers have stated that they are still looking for specific graduates.
CPA Australia is offering a separate special deal for alumni.
Please see the general details below which have been provided by the employers themselves*. For specific enquiries, applicants are advised to liaise directly with the employer.
- SCS VIET NAM is looking for people to work in their Accounting Department (experienced and non-experienced).If you are interested in accounting and would like to work in a professional Australian business environment, please email your CV, transcripts and cover letter to SCS VIET NAM to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASWIG Solutions is growing and looking for talented Application Development Staff as well as Accountants who want to work and interact with their Australian clients. For more details please visit their website at www.aswigsolutions.com
- ANZ Vietnam’s Human Resources Director, Ms Tran Pham Thuy Chi said during the week that “ANZ was thrilled to see the high level of interest in ANZ career opportunities from many Alumni.”
Ms Chi added that she “encourages all Alumni to visit our career website to search for opportunities not only in Vietnam but also overseas.”
- The Press Office of Ministry of Planning & Investment owns five leading business publications in Vietnam: Vietnam Investment Review, Time Out, Dau Tu, Dau Tu Chung Khoan, Dau Tu Bat Dong San and three online newspapers: www.vir.com.vn, www.baodautu.vn and www.tinnhanhchungkhoan.vn
Currently the Group is looking for a Marketing & Communications Executive. Responsibilities include selling advertisements/ communications packages and sponsorship packages to all foreign and local firms. Applicants should have a University degree, at least two years of sales experience and be able to work under pressure.They are also looking for a Reporter who can write in English and Vietnamese.Interested people should email Ms. Huyền.
- Hoi An Express is offering Internships. Managing Director, Ms Pham Que Anh says that “we can receive some interns and previously, we have had interns from Australia universities including Sydney and Wollongong. So, we can give those chances to the Alumni who want to get experience when coming back to visit relatives and gain experience at our company.”
For further information, please click on the link to download Hoi An Express Internships from this post which appears on our Aussie Alumni website. (Apologies. Temporarily, this website is not able upload pdf documents (8 Feb 2015).)
- CPA Australia in Hanoi is currently waiving a AUD145 application assessment fee for candidates submitting their applications through the Vietnam office by 27 February 2015 (conditions apply).
For further information, please call or email email@example.com
- AusCham has reproduced the above information, provided by employers, in good faith. For specific details, interested persons should deal directly with the appropriate employer.
- This post was first published on the Welcome Aussie Alumni website on 8 February 2015.
- If you are an employer and would like to promote a vacancy or an internship to Australian Alumni, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- AusCham is keen to develop the services that we offer both Alumni and our member employers. We expect that this will be just the beginning. Should you have any ideas or suggestions, please email the Executive Director, Phil Johns.