Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [27 July 2017]
Dear Members and Friends
- Tomorrow (Fri) lunch in HCMC: Housing Law – restriction on off shore loans for commercial housing.
- Australian business rates Vietnam as the no. destination in ASEAN for expansion according to the “Australian Business in ASEAN Survey released today in Singapore. Click here.
- Win an Armani Exchange watch or two nights’ accom at Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang by designing AusCham’s new logo. Deadline: 2 August. Details here.
- Sundowners returns next week, Thursday 3 August in Hanoi and HCMC.
- Thank you to renewing alumna member Phan Thi Phuong Thao. Welcome to new members: Real Asset Management and United Agency Express Co., Ltd – GSSA for Qantas Freight in Vietnam.
- Please note details in the advertisement below from Vietnam Airlines.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: