Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [11 June 2015.]
Dear Members and Friends
- Tomorrow in Hoi An, it’s Wifi & Internet Troubleshooting.
- Next Tuesday in HCMC, Asia Counsel will provide a practical legal guide to operating in Vietnam.
- On 29 June in Danang, an Australian International Banker reflects.
- RMIT University Vietnam will lead an MBA study tour to Innovative Israel next month. AusCham has put the organisers in touch with the Israeli Australia Chamber of Commerce.
- A warm welcome to our new SME / Corporate Members: Pegasus Investment and Consultancy Joint Stock Company and SEA Management Consulting Company (upgraded from Individual Membership).
- Please take note of our members’ special offerings this week: British International School, Banyan Tree & Angsana Lăng Cô, Western Australian Primary and High School and Nhip Cau Dau Tu (see below).
- Save the Date… 3 Cities. 1 Day. AFL Grand Final Eve. The 2015 AusCham Golf Scramble.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com