- Tomorrow (Friday) morning’s breakfast briefing (HCMC) with the South Australian Business Delegation featuring the Minister for Investment & Trade and Sir Angus Houston. Insights into Vietnam’s business environment by AusCham’s President, Ms Chau Ta. Click here.
- Sundowners tonight at R&J Italian Lounge & Restaurant, Reverie Hotel from 6pm. Click here.
- Yesterday in Hanoi, AusCham hosted a briefing with the South Australian Governor (who was born in Vietnam) and Premier. Also joining were business delegates from South Australia, the Ambassador and other Embassy Officials, Austrade, members friends – and the President of AustCham Thailand.
- Members have received an email from AusCham requesting feedback regarding any issues that may have arisen with respect to the Investment & Enterprises Laws. Deadline for feedback is 24 June. Click here.
- The Vietnamese Government has provided official responses to all issues raised by Chambers and Working Groups at last December’s Vietnam Business Forum. To read the responses in full, click here.
- Special thanks to advertising members below: Angsana Lang Co and West Australian Primary School and non members, Royal Brunei Airlines and Nhip Cau Dau Tu.
- Welcome to new members: ansarada in partnership with PYCOGROUP (CTC Ltd), Australian Alumni Job Network; and renewing members: Industry Travel Asia and Swinburne University of Technology. Welcome to new individual members: Rebecca Bateson and Roderick Ehlers
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: