The Christina Noble Children’s Foundation (CNCF) is an international partnership of people dedicated to serving under privileged children in Vietnam and Mongolia with the hope of helping each child maximize their life potential.
CNCF will also host the CamNam Noble Bike Challenge, from Cambodia to Vietnam, in March 2018 which will raise funds for vital projects.
CNCF joined Kookaburra Korner at Sundowners in HCMC on 12 October 2017.
Special thanks to
Ms Kirrily Graham, General Manager Christina Noble Children’s Charity (NGO)
- Kookaburras – Caryotagigas Birds Animals Palmsed: http://tiny.cc/b4t6ny
- CNCF Noble Challenge (bicycles): http://tiny.cc/qdqfoy
- CNCF photos: www.cncf.org
- Kirrily Graham at Sundowners 9 October 2017: AusCham Vietnam
For information re CNFC’s CanNam Bicycle Challenge 2017: visit http://tiny.cc/peqfoy
This is an AusCham in-house video.
22 October 2017
* Kookaburra Korner is a space where new members of AusCham – or in this case an NGO member – are given 60 seconds on the microphone to introduce their business to attendees of our monthly Sundowners networking events.
Sundowners events are held in both Hanoi and HCMC on the first Thursday of each month (check website for Danang and Hoi An).
AusCham also produces an in-house video of each member’s presentation which is then posted on our You Tube and Facebook pages (subject to approval of the member).
The only question is, can the new member complete their presentation before the Kookaburra Kracks it at 60 seconds??
Membership Enquiries – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: