Loreto Kids Charity is very pleased to share with you their 2016 Mid-year review. They are very proud of the work that the team has done so far this year.
They have worked hard to improve education opportunities for more than 55,000 underprivileged children in the south of Vietnam.
The mid-year review includes information about:
- Our new Executive Director Jaom Fisher
- Why Friendly Libraries are so important
- An Giang – one of our project areas
- An introduction to one of our supporter groups – SpamCham
- An introduction to our Board
Click Loreto MidYear Review 2016email for more information.
They have created a survey to find out more about what you want to hear from them – please take a minute to fill in the survey.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE