Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [2 March 2017]
Dear Members and Friends
- TONIGHT – Sundowners is on at the InterContinental Westlake from 6.30pm
- Thurs 9 March – Breakfast Briefing: The Revival of South East Asian Manufacturing – What it means for Vietnam. Hanoi. Click here.
- Members feedback required by 8 March on ease of doing business in Vietnam. Any issues or obstacles? AusCham can raise your concerns (if any). Click here.
- Members should have now received formal notice of our Annual General Meeting on 28 March. Nominations to serve on the Board are now open for Voting Members. If you believe you are eligible to vote but your class of membership does not have Voting Rights, please email email@example.com
- Vietnam’s small businesses are significantly outperforming others in region, according to a just-released CPA Australia survey.
- Thank you to Vietnam Airlines for advertising with AusCham – and flying direct from Hanoi to Sydney from 28 March!
- Thank you to renewing members: Hotel Nikko Saigon, Domicile Consulting & Service Company and Meat & Livestock Australia. Also individual member, Darren Szwarcburg
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: