Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [9 March 2017]
- Tomorrow, 10 March: SEA Manufacturing and what this means for Vietnam. Click here.
- Thursday, 16 March: Do you need an update on work permits and other employment issues for foreigners? Click here.
- Considering nominating to serve on AusCham’s Board? Nominations close 20 March. AGM is on 28 March.
- Save the Date! Immediately after AGM on 28 March in HCMC (approx 7pm), AusCham members (and friends) are invited to join a complimentary buffet dinner with the Victorian Government, including State Minister for Trade and Innovation and Education. More to follow.
- NSW Chamber of Commerce will host a Food & Beverage Showcase and Business Matching in HCMC on 21 March 2017 from 2-5pm. Click here.
- CPA Australia’s recent report concludes that Vietnam’s SMEs are outperforming regional rivals.
- Sight restored, the “boy in the iconic photo” last week travelled to Australia, as a grown up man, for the 25th anniversary of the Fred Hollows Foundation. Click here.
- Last Tuesday, we hosted a Special Sundowners with 170 people in attendance. View the 60 sec video here.
- Saturday night, New Zealand Wine & Food Festival. Click here.
- Advertisements below from Vietnam Airlines with its new Sydney-Hanoi route that launches on 28 March – and JW Mariott Phu Quoc.
- Welcome to new member, The Anam (Nha Trang) and renewing member, CPA Australia. New NGO, Amazin Le Thi
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: