- AusCham’s AGM will be held in Hanoi and HCMC next Tuesday 28 March @6pm. Members are encouraged to be involved an attend. Click here.
- No election required this year. The number of nominations in Hanoi (4) and HCMC (8) equaled the number of vacancies. Congratulations to all candidates. Thank you to all who served on the previous Board. Click here.
- Office bearer positions will be announced at AGM (the directors elect the President, VP, Treasurer and Secretary).
- AusCham will sign an MOU with the State of Victoria immediately after the AGM in HCMC at 7.30pm. Full details, including registrations, click here.
- Survey: General Department of Vietnam Customs. Deadline 31 March. Click here.
- Congratulations to HAWEE (HCMC Association of Women Entrepreneurs and Executives) which celebrated its 2nd anniversary last night.
- Please note the message below from non member, JW Marriott, Phu Quoc.
- Welcome to new members, Formulytica and Talentnet. Also renewing individual member, Shuyin Tang.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: