- Congratulations to Matthew Lourey (HCMC) who is our new President and Phillip Dowler (Hanoi), our new Vice President – click here. Thank you to outgoing President, Chau Ta for all her work (Chau did not stand for election) as well as Tori Dixon-Whittle. Congratulations to all Directors on the new Board including the new recruits, David Whitehead (welcome back!) and Dr Roderick Crouch. Click here.
- Congratulations to all finalists and winners of last week’s hugely successful Australian Business Awards in HCMC. Specifically well done to Bluescope (Sustainability), CBA Solutions (Innovation), Mavin Group (Business Excellence), Dr Le Thanh Vinh (Alumni in Business) and VinaCapital Foundation (Community). Click here.
- USD11,500 was raised at the Australian Business Awards for The Fred Hollows Foundation. $7,000 was raised from the Irrawaddy River Cruise (Myanmar) by Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours while $4500 was raised by the Japan/Korea Ocean Cruise by Costa/ITA/FutureTravel.
- AusCham is looking for a new Executive Director. Interested persons should email their interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you to advertising members Tien Thinh International Migration & Investment Consulting as well as InterContinental Hanoi Landmark 72.
- Thank you to renewing members Grant Thornton, Nam Long, The Fred Hollows Foundation and new member, Gary Attrill.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. To view the full version, click here
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: