Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [11 May 2017]
Dear Members and Friends,
- Stock Trading workshop at RMIT University, HCMC, this Saturday morning. Click here for details and book now. Thomson Reuters will also provide a speaker to give an overview of the Vietnam economy, and touch on rates and the Fed’s relevance to Vietnam.
- Last night Jetstar and QANTAS FREIGHT (AusCham member) launched a direct HCMC-Melbourne flight. Watch AusCham’s Video. The inaugural Sydney-HCMC flight, JQ61 is en route now and is scheduled to land at 9.10pm this evening.
- Click here for a 2017 Australian Government Budget Summary, prepared by the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AusCham member)
- The Department of Foreign Affairs has launched a new Free Trade Agreement portal with all relevant details. Click for Media Release.
- Click to view the short video, The boy in the iconic Fred Hollows photo – 25 years later who appeared at AusCham’s Sundowners HCMC last week.
- Welcome to new SME member, Wastelink and thank you to renewing members: InterContinental Nha Trang and Government of Western Australia, Trade & Investment Office Singapore.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.