- On 30 May in Hanoi, AusCham will host a “Meet the Members – Success Stories” with the Pan Pacific Hotel. Click here.
- Unfortunately, the Investor Conference in Thanh Hoa Province on 19 May, at which AusCham’s President was to have spoken, needed to be rescheduled to today at the last minute to accommodate a changed itinerary of the Prime Minister. Details of various projects in Thanh Hoa are available in this week’s Vietnam Investment Review.
- The VBF Mid term Forum will be held in Hanoi on 16 June. Any members wishing to raise items to be included in an AusCham submission should email email@example.com
- Please see banner below from RMIT University for English placement tests (thank you also to RMIT which last weekend in HCMC hosted a Stock trading Workshop in its state of the art Financial Trading Lab).
- Get your company prepared against Cyber attack with Aon Cyber Risk Solutions. Click here.
- AusCham welcomes new members: Decibel Architecture and the Wilderness Foundation of Africa. Also to renewing members: Cintac Timber, Austnam JSC, Alchemy Asia Co., Red Apron Fine Wines and Spirits, Knock Education Consulting Services and Lagler Australia.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE