This Law provides for enterprises.
This Law provides for the establishment, management organization and operation of limited liability companies, shareholding companies, partnerships and private enterprises in all economic sectors (hereinafter referred to as enterprises); provides for corporate groups.
Article 2 Applicability
1. Enterprises of all economic sectors.
2. Organizations and individuals involved in the establishment, management organization and operation of the enterprises.
Article 3 Application of the law on Enterprises, international treaties and relevant legislation
1. The establishment, management organization and operation of enterprises in all economic sectors shall comply with this Law and other relevant provisions of the law.
2. In special cases where the establishment, management organization and operation of an enterprise are regulated by another law, the provisions of such law shall apply.
3. If an international treaty of which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a member contains provisions which are different from the provisions in this Law, the provisions of such international treaty shall apply.
Article 4 Interpretation of terms
In this Law, the following terms shall be construed as follows:
1. Enterprise means an economic organization having its own name, having assets and a stable transaction office, and having business registration in accordance with law for the purpose of conducting business operations.