Midway Metals, an AusCham member, describes itself as the “stainless steel innovators” and is based just outside of Hanoi (Tay Nam Industrial Estate, Phu Ly City, Ha Nam Province).
Director of Midway Metals, Anthony Jolly says that the company is enjoying strong success. A couple of recent examples include:
- In December 2014, Midway Metals received their ISO 9001 : 2008
- Last month, March 2015, Midway Metals added an additional 20 per cent capacity to its operation with a purpose-built Mild Steel Fabrication Facility (this follows the doubling of the capacity of production in October 2013)
Now, Midway Metals is keen to interview Australian Business Alumni who are interested in Engineering internships.
Midway Metals has a Drafting & Engineering Department which is involved in the interpretation of client designs for factory manufacturing methodology and analysis. And they are keen to hear from you!
For further information
- Visit the website for Midway Metals
- AFR Article 5 Aug 2014 Pg3 (Partners the key to Asia, featuring Midway Metals, Australian Financial Review)
- AFR Article 5 Aug 2014 Pg12 (How to steel yourself for going it alone in Vietnam, featuring Midway Metals, Australian Financial Review)
- Case Study – Midway Metals (A case study by Asialink on Midway Metals)
To contact Midway Metals’ Director, Anthony about a possible internship…