AusCham is delighted to announce that Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours will sponsor an 11 day /10 night luxury cruise along Myanmar’s Irrawaddy River at the Australian Business Awards in HCMC on 23 March 2018.
Enjoy the all-inclusive luxury on board Scenic Aura, exploring Myanmar’s hidden treasures, discovering its people and culture and the many religious and cultural influences that make up this nation.
- The luxury, all inclusive Irrawaddy River Cruise in Myanmar is for two people and is valued at USD12,320. This incredible experience will be auctioned on the night of the Australian Business Awards Gala Dinner on 23 March 2018. The proceeds will be donated to charity (details to be advised).
About Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours
Founded in Newcastle, Australia, back in 1986, Scenic has developed into a world-renowned luxury cruise and tour operator and is regarded as a leader in its field.
The Scenic team has worked tirelessly to earn a world-class reputation for creating and delivering the ultimate cruising and touring itineraries for travellers who seek wondrous experiences and exceptional 5-star service.
Scenic’s first foray in South East Asia River Cruising happened in the year of its 30th anniversary, 2016, with the launch of Scenic Spirit on the Mighty Mekong River. Scenic Spirit continues to provide unsurpassed luxury.
Scenic’s newest river cruise ship, Scenic Aura, was launched on Myanmar’s Irrawaddy River in September 2016 and offers guests the ultimate in pampering whilst on board. This is the ship and cruise that will be offered for auction at the Australian Business Awards 2018.
A third ship will be delivered on the Mekong in September 2019.
Special rates for AusCham Members (including family members)
At the Australian Business Awards on 23 March 2018 in HCMC, Scenic will provide details of special rates on select departures on both ships – exclusive for staff and family members of companies which are members of AusCham.
- Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours
- Cruise the Irrawaddy on the ultimate 11 day river cruise. Discover Myanmar and all of its delights on an all-inclusive luxury holiday on board Scenic Aura. (This is the cruise which will be auctioned at the Australian Business Awards.)
- Auction item is for 2 people travelling on a Luxury Irrawaddy 11 day / 10 night cruise in a Sapphire Deck Cabin on Scenic Aura.
- A total price value of up to USD6,160 per person is based on sailing on MYST240918.1 in a B class cabin on Sapphire deck.
- Scenic reserves the right to offer a lower category cabin if a BA or B category cabin on Sapphire Deck is not available on your chosen sailing date.
- Available cabin will be confirmed 60 days prior to sailing.
- Auction item can only be redeemed on the following sailings with these departure dates:
- 4 September 2018 (MYST040918.1)
- 14 September 2018 (MYST140918.2); and
- 24 September 2018 (MYST240918.1)
- Auction item is not eligible for the Scenic loyalty program, Scenic Club.
- Taking the auction item is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of Scenic. See brochure of the relevant destination for further details.
- Auction item is neither non-transferable (families excepted) nor redeemable for cash.
- Auction item does not include international or domestic flights, travel insurance, visas, items of a personal nature, meals (other than featured in the itinerary), laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or upgrades etc.
- Note: any discussions or correspondence regarding terms and conditions or any other aspect of this auction item should be directed to Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours (NOT AusCham).
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: