Following the election of the 2015 National Board at last night’s Annual General Meetings in Hanoi and HCMC, the Board has now elected its office bearers for 2015.
All four office bearers were elected unopposed in each of the positions. All four office bearers held the same positions on the 2014 Board.
- President – Brian O’Reilly (HCMC)*
- Vice President – Giles Cooper (Hanoi)*
- Treasurer – Tran Thi Thuy Ha
- Secretary – Jamie Rossall
AusCham congratulates and thanks each of the office bearers for their dedicated and untiring service to the Chamber.
* Note: As per the Charter, the President and Vice President must be based in different Chapters.
Photo: Brian O’Reilly, pictured at last night’s AGM in HCMC, was elected unopposed as AsCham’s President again in 2015.
The 2015 Board
- President – Brian O’ Reilly (HCMC)
- Vice President – Giles Cooper (Hanoi)
- Treasurer – Tran Thi Thuy Ha (HCMC)
- Secretary – Jamie Rossall (HCMC)
- Chau Ta (HCMC)
- David A. Robinson (HCMC)
- David W. Carter (Hanoi)
- Shane Dillon (HCMC)
- Adam McDonald (Hanoi)
- Greg Ohan (HCMC)
- Phillip Dowler (Hanoi)
- Rod Quinton (HCMC)