AusCham is delighted to welcome The University of South Australia (UniSA) as a Corporate Member in 2015/16.
UniSA has more than 35,000 students, 2,500 staff, two regional campuses, six research institutes and 17 research centres.
World University Rankings
- In the 2012 QS World University Rankings, the University of South Australia was ranked in the top three per cent of more than 10,000 universities worldwide.
- In 2013, the QS Top 50 under 50 ranked the University of South Australia at number 33 in the world for universities less than 50 years old.
- In The Good Universities Guide 2014, the University of South Australia is the highest ranking South Australian University in the graduate outcome category of Getting a Full Time Job.
- The 2012 round of the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) evaluation, which assesses the research quality of Australia’s higher education institutions against national and world benchmarks, rated more than 86 per cent of the University’s assessed research as world-class standard or above.
The University of South Australia has the following Study Areas
- Health sciences
- IT, engineering and environment programs
- Business and law
- Education, arts and social sciences
Discover more about the University and its surrounds with the following videos
- Congratulations – this could be you
- Experience Adelaide
- Hear from our students: Life in Adelaide
- Hear from our students: Accommodation
- Hear from our students: Study Life
- Hear from our students: Teaching Support Services
- Hear from our students: Teaching Staff
- City West – Located in Adelaide’s central business district, City West is home to the Business School as well as visual art, architecture and design, Australian and Indigenous studies.
- City East – Located on North Terrace in the city centre, City East is home to the Division of Health Sciences and the School of Natural and Built Environments.
- Magill – Eight kilometres from the city centre, the Magill campus is set among lush gardens and open spaces and is home to the Division of Education, Arts and Social Sciences.
- Mawson Lakes – Located north of the city centre and home to the Division of Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment, this campus also offers science, civil aviation and education studies.
- The University also offers programs on our regional campuses in Mt Gambier and Whyalla.
Higher Education to Employment Fair, HCMC, 16 July 2015
The University of South Australia will join the ATS Higher Education to Employment Fair in HCMC on 16 July 2015. The Fair is supported by AusCham.
For more information
CRICOS number 00121B
- Other Corporate Members to join AusCham this week: JP Law Group and Knock Education Consulting Service (KECS).
- To view AusCham’s Members’ Directory, click here.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: