Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [06 Nov 2015]
Dear Members and Friends
- Sundowners tonight in HCMC and Hanoi.
- Thanks to Minh Duong from Asia Counsel for holding this morning’s business briefing in HCMC on the legal issues around IPOs.
- Coming up: tour of Long Hau Industrial Park (25km from HCMC centre) on 25 Nov and a business briefing for directors (current and aspiring) on 27 Nov.
- Thank you drinks for Sponsors on 18 November (by invitation only).
- Congratulations to Loreto for selling out their Arts Night fundraiser on Saturday. In Hanoi, there are still places available on the KOTO Bike Ride which will be held on 15 Nov.
- VGAC Dinners will be held tomorrow in Hanoi and on Sunday in HCMC.
- The Vietnam Beef and Dairy Forum will be held on Monday and the Hai Phong City Investment Seminar on the Tuesday. Both in Hanoi.
- All Australians in Vietnam (and everywhere else) are being encouraged by the Australian Foreign Minister to update their contact details on Smartraveller. Don’t chance an emergency to find out that time can be critical. Read the Minister’s press release.
- Welcome to new corporate member Binh Thien An Property and renewing member, Gasco.
- Thank you to this week’s advertiser, Vietnam Airlines.
- Members, what events (or services) would you like to see AusCham deliver in 2016? What event(s) would you like to partner with AusCham in 2016? Please email us with your suggestions.
- Renew your membership now.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes:
- AusCham Business
- Business News
- Vietnam Business Forum
- Member News
- Alumni Business
- Alumni Jobs
- Snapshot Australian Business
- Social News