Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [20 Nov 2015]
Dear Members and Friends
- 25 Nov, Next Wednesday morning, tour the Long Hau Industrial Park just 25kms from HCMC. Visit two factories and the seaport. Click here.
- 27 Nov, Friday next week, as a director, what are you personally liable for? What are the opportunities? Are you a(n aspiring) Director? Click here.
- 10 Dec, HCMC – Luncheon, Why ASEAN and why now? This follows on from the paper released by the Australian Trade Minister back in August. More to follow. (Hanoi 9 Dec.)
- 3 Dec, Sundowners – includes farewell to Australian Consul General who is returning to Australia. Registrations essential. Limited space. Priority to members. Click here.
- Thank you to AusCham’s 2015 Sponsors who were recognised last night at a private function at the Australian Consul General’s Residence.
- Today, AusCham received a very significant event sponsorship. The Event: 2016 Welcome Back Aussie Alumni Fairs (Hanoi, Danang and HCMC). The Sponsor: San Ha Foods – which, significantly, is run by an Australian Alumni.
- Hoi An tomorrow, Financial Management for NGOs.
- BBGV News – 3 Dec, Roaring 20s Ball.
- Special thanks to advertising members below – RMIT University and IFIG. Also, Vietnam Airlines.
- Special thanks to new member, University of Tasmania and new individual, Lai Hoang Huy. Special thanks to renewing corporates Australian International School, Detmold Packaging Vietnam, Graduate Careers Australia, Nuplex Resins (Vietnam) and The Landmark. Also renewing individual, Richard Warneminde.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: