Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [18 November 2016]
Dear Members and Friends
- Two (2) exclusive AusCham RMIT Executive MBA Scholarships for 2017 are now available. All staff of AusCham member companies are eligible to apply. Free information sessions in Hanoi tonight and in HCMC on Tuesday 22 Nov. Click here.
- The Ambassador will be travelling to the Mekong Delta (Dong Thap) on 1 December. If you have any investment interests, please advise.
- On Thursday of next week, AusCham will join 7 other regional business chambers for a joint networking event at the Reverie Hotel. Expand your network. Pls pre register: email@example.com
- AusCham will hold “Thank you” events for Sponsors and Stakeholders in Hanoi (29 Nov) and HCMC (15 Dec). Limited spots available for members in Hanoi (not HCMC). Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited number of tickets for members to join VBF Annual Forum. Email email@example.com
- Final farewell to former AusCham, Director Adam McDonald who returns to Australia this weekend. Thank you from the Board and Members.
- The Vietnamese Graduates of Australia Club (VGAC) will be holding its 25th anniversary function in HCMC on 16 December. If you are interested in being an attendee or a sponsor, please email Vivian Do.
- Thank you to Member, Banyan Tree for advertising below – as well as Royal Brunei Airlines and Vietnam Airlines.
- Do you have a great deal for AusCham Members? Let AusCham promote your brand and offer to our members. (Thank you again to RMIT for the AusCham RMIT Executive MBA Scholarships!)
- Welcome to new SME members Irwin Legal and ICT International and Corporate AIA (Vietnam) Life Insurance Co. Ltd – as well as renewing: Australian International School, Buffalo Tours, DFDL, Duane Morris Vietnam, Insearch Limited, Norfolk Group, Pullman Saigon Centre, RCR Infrastructure Vietnam, Taylors, The Landmark, Trinh Foundation Australia and VABIS Group.
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: