Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [9 Nov 2017]
Dear Members and Friends
- AusCham’s President Chau Ta, together with Directors Shane O’Connor and Rob King (through their day jobs), are attending the APEC CEO Summit in Danang from 8 – 10 November
- AusCham’s President attended yesterday’s Vietnam Business Summit. Together with the Department of Foreign Affairs for the Provinces, arranged for Australian businesses interested in investing in Vietnam to meet with six provinces: Gia Lai, Kon Tum, Da Nang, Thua Thien Hue, Thai Binh and Khanh Hoa. AusCham’s President attended those business meetings with our members.
- AusCham’s President will join a private Reception tonight for Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull.
- AusCham’s President will speak about AustCham ASEAN on Friday morning when Trade Minister, Steve Ciobo launches of the Australian Government’s ASEAN Now publication. This is a lead up initiative for the ASEAN-Australian Special Summit to be held in Sydney, March 2018. More to be provided to members shortly.
- Special thanks to AusCham’s Manager for Hanoi, Ms Nguyen Minh Hang, who has worked for AusCham for the last four years. Tomorrow will be her last day with AusCham and we wish her every success in her future pursuits.
- Please note details in the advertisement below from Singapore Airlines.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: