Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [30 Nov 2017]
Dear Members and Friends
- Congratulations to the RMIT students graduating this week in HCMC and Hanoi – including Ryan Nguyen who was awarded the AusCham RMIT Executive MBA Scholarship in 2016. Click here for photos.
- Did you know that a rhino is killed every 8 hours – and 80 per cent of the illegal trade in rhino horns lands in Vietnam? Yesterday the Wilderness Foundation Africa (AusCham Member) hosted an information session in HCMC.
- AusCham’s new logo will be unveiled at Sundowners HCMC next Wednesday 6 December with the winning designer. Christmas Sundowners Hanoi the following day on Thursday 7 Dec.
- Nominations for the Australian Business Awards 2018 close in two weeks on 15 December. Nominate today.
- Fly Vietnam Airlines return to Australia in Premium Economy and receive Titanium Membership. See below for details.
- Welcome to new member, Meatworks. Also to the following renewing members: Australian Trade and Investment Commission, Duane Morris Vietnam LLC, Midway Metals, Norfolk Group, Pan Pacific Hanoi, QBE Insurance Vietnam, Spinifex International Business Services, SSESteel, Viet Uc Student Foundation Inc, Neville Dean and Richard Warneminde.
- Would you like to be a 2018 Corporate Sponsor of AusCham? Email email@example.com
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE