Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [14 October 2016]
- Exclusive Member Invitation: A Fireside Chat with former Australian Ambassador to Vietnam, Richard Broinowski (1983-85), hosted by the Australian Consul-General, Karen Lanyon at a private venue in HCMC on 28 Oct. Capped at 30. No charge. Click here.
- Thank you to those members who applied for the two comp. tickets to The Economist Events: Vietnam Summit 2016. We are now awaiting confirmation of the winners. Still want to go? AusCham Members eligible for 20 per cent discount.
- $2,033 raised for AusViet Charity Foundation at Grand Final Scrambles. Thank you to all sponsors and players! Play at Laguna Lang Co ($95) on Saturday 22 Oct – and pay just $55 for accom. And 50 per cent of fee donated to AusViet! Click here.
- RMIT’s MBA graduates are offering to deliver a complimentary consulting project in your business. Click here.
- Australian Business Asia Conference in Kuala Lumpur on 10-11 November is gaining momentum. Just $250. Add $75 for Gala Dinner (with Kate Cebrano). Click here.
- Saturday, AFL Asia and the Vietnam Swans host the 17th Annual Asian Championships at RMIT, HCMC featuring 18 teams from around Asia. Click here. Tomorrow at RMIT, they will host a Luncheon featuring two former AFL stars, followed by the All Asia Cup (teams featuring the best local Asian talent from multiple countries). Click here.
- Thank you to advertisers below, Laguna Lang Co and Nhip Cau Dau Tu.
- Thank you to renewing Members: San Ha Foods and Lotte Hotels and Resorts Hanoi. Also, renewing NGO, Water Safety Vietnam.