Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [5 Oct 2017]
Dear Members and Friends
- On now. AusCham’s Vietnam Real Estate Market Symposium at the Reverie Saigon. This has caused our October Sundowners to be delayed until next Thursday, 12 Oct.
- 17 October – Using internal controls to grow your small business, by Grant Thornton, HCMC.
- AusCham is delighted to confirm that Mr David Whitehead, Chairman of Mavin Austfeed and a former President of AusCham Hanoi, will be AusCham’s Official Representative to Nghe An Province, where AusCham has an MOU.
- Last weekend’s AusCham Grand Final Scrambles were a great success attracting strong numbers in HCMC (98), Danang (18) and Hanoi (30). Thank you to all. Photos available here.
- AusCham’s Kookaburra Korner – see videos of new members Renaissance International School Saigon and Teamscal – and also meet our two new Official Representatives in Danang.
- Thanks to renew members, Freedom Foods Group Limited Corporate; Jones Lang LaSalle Vietnam Company Limited and Kreston Dormers (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: