[Photo caption: The official 2015 Melbourne Cup pin will be presented to each of the first 140 guests who purchase tickets for the 2015 Saigon Melbourne Cup Carnival Dinner.]
Would you like an official Melbourne Cup pin – free of charge?
AusCham is giving away 140 of them. The first 140 guests to purchase their tickets for this year’s Saigon Melbourne Cup Carnival Dinner to be held on 24 October 2015 will receive the elegant pin badge completely free of charge.
- Standard pricing: VND3.2 million per person
- Early Bird pricing: VND2.95 million per person (closes 5pm, Friday 9 Oct)
- Tables of 10: VND29.5 million per table
An Official Melbourne Cup pin will be presented with each of the first 140 tickets sold. (The pins have been donated by the Victorian Racing Club to AusCham in support of this event. The pins will leave famous Flemington Racecourse this afternoon before being couriered to HCMC on Friday thanks to one very helpful AusCham member.)
Taking to the skies with the Saigon Melbourne Cup Carnival Dinner
The next issue of Vietnam Airlines’ in-flight magazine, Heritage, will feature a double page spread on the Saigon Melbourne Cup Carnival Dinner. Look out for the next issue from 15 October 2015.
View the 30sec Official VRC TVC for the 2015 Melbourne Cup
To shake two football Grand Finals from your system, take a look at the official TV Commercial released by the Victorian Racing Club for this year’s Melbourne Cup.
Would you like to promote your brand to an exclusive audience? Then consider being a sponsor. Vouchers, in kind and cash are all gratefully received. Click here. Further below is a list of current sponsors.
Beneficiary of Phantom Races
This year’s beneficiary of the Phantom Horse Races will be Water Safety Vietnam.
Sponsorships – Premium Partners
Sponsorships – In Kind
Sponsorships – Vouchers
- Banyan Tree Lang Co – 3 nights’ accommodation in a Banyan Tree Beach Pool Villa inclusive of daily breakfast. Prize value: ($1,740)
- Angsana Lang Co – 3 nights family stay in Angsana Loft Suite inclusive of daily breakfast for 4 persons and 1 hour of quad-bike safari. ($1,625).
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay – 2 nights stay at Beachfront Pool Villa, including breakfast for 2 people.
- Harley-Davidson of Saigon – 2 day guided Harley tour for 2 riders, 2 passengers, by Harley-Davidson Tours ($1,600). For more details of prize, click onto Harley-Davidson of Saigon Motorcycle Tours.
- Salinda Resort Phu Quoc Island – 2 nights in a Deluxe Garden View, including breakfast for two people.
- Pullman Vung Tau – 1 Superior Room for 2 nights, inclusive of 2 International breakfasts.
- Pullman Saigon Centre – 1 night’s stay in a suite, including executive benefits. One dinner voucher at Cobalts Restaurant.
- Nam Hai, Ho An – 2 nights’ stay in one-bedroom villa
- InterContinental Nha Trang – 2 nights in a 2 bedroom-Family Suite, inclusive of daily breakfast and club benefits for 2 adults and 2 children.
- InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort – TBA
- InterContinental Asiana Saigon – Dinner for 2 guests at Yu Chu. Dinner for 2 guests at Markey 39.
- InterContinental Hanoi Westlake – 2 nights’ accommodation, including breakfast.
- The Reverie Saigon – Sparkling Sunday Brunch for 2 persons (x2 vouchers).
- Danang Golf Vietnam – 4 green fee vouchers: 18 holes (valid Oct 2015 – April 2016), all days use. ($500)
- Insider Journeys – Voucher 1 – Mekong by Saigon River Express Cruise (full day tour). Voucher 2 – Grain Cooking Class, owned by Luke Nguyen, (half day)
- Cat Tien Farm Stay – TBA
- Matt Burley PGA Teaching Professional – 4 vouchers x 1hr golf lessons
- The Grand Ho Tram – TBA