The Inaugural Phu Quoc Cham Business Networking event, supported by AusCham, was held in Phu Quoc on Friday 29 July 2016.
Chief Organiser and Australian, Rohan Barker, thanks attendees below.
Ladies & Gentlemen!
Thanks to those who could make it on Friday. The weather wasn’t so kind but we still managed to get a good crowd and great times were had by all. (For photos, click here).
We had about 30 like-minded people, all very positive about bringing the Phu Quoc business community closer together.
Thanks for coming guys. And, also to those who couldn’t make it but contacted me, they will be coming along next month!
We were all winners on the night but in particular:
- Tống Hoa from Rabbit Hole Irish Bar who was the winner of the Mountain Goat beer (brewed in Melbourne, Australia)
- Mr Anh from Phu Quoc Bee Farm who won the Shiraz Cabernet from Lindeman’s Wines
- Minh Nguyen from PQ Fit who won the Lindeman’s Wines Savignon Blanc; and
- Erik Kanis who won the grand prize of 1 month’s free gym membership at Phu Quoc FIT Gymnasium
Last but not least, big kudos to Phil Johns and AusCham (Australian Chamber of Commerce) for their awesome support!
Please mark our next event: 31st of AUGUST from 5.30 to 8pm at Q.Hao into your diary and over the next few weeks I will send more details.
For further information, please contact Rohan Barker:
- Ph: +84 (0)903 033 603
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo caption: Rohan Barker with the winner of the Mountain Goat Beer.
You Tube clip: Rohan Barker speaks about business and opportunities on Phu Quoc island.