We would like to kindly remind you that the Preparation Meeting for Mid-term Vietnam Business Forum 2015 is being scheduled at following details:
Date and time: 10.15AM – 12PM, Monday April 20, 2015
- In HCMC: Baker & McKenzie (Vietnam), 12th Floor, Saigon Tower, 29 Le Duan Blvd, District 1
- In Hanoi: Baker & McKenzie (Vietnam), Unit 1001, 10th floor, Indochina Plaza Hanoi, 241 Xuan Thuy Street, Cau Giay District
Please RSVP your attendance to VBF Secretariat at your earliest possible but no later than COB April 17, 2015.
For your information, please see below the Tentative Agenda:
- Time and Venue of Mid-term Forum
Tentative date and time: 7.00 – 13.30, Tuesday, 2nd June 2015
Venue: Sheraton Hanoi Hotel, K5 Nghi Tam, 11 Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho Dist., Hanoi
- Theme of Mid-term VBF 2015
- Forum Agenda
+ Brief updates of Working Group activities
+ Table Tentative Forum Agenda (please see herewith the template of Tentative Agenda- Mid-term VBF 2015 – Tentative Agenda_ENG – V0)
- Preparation meeting with MPI Minister
- Notes and Action plan
- All Member Chambers and Working Groups are encouraged to submit their reports/position papers for the VBF Mid-term Report/Book.
- Deadline of submission of all reports/position papers for VBF Mid-term Report/Book: May 8, 2015.
- Each position paper is requested to reflect the selected theme of the Mid-term Forum and include a one-page executive summary with issues in priority order.
- Mid-term Sponsorship
- VBF 2014 Financial Report
Due to limited seating capacity, please kindly note that we can accommodate maximum TWO representatives per Consortium Member (AmCham, EuroCham, JBAV, KorCham and VCCI) and ONE representative per Association Member/VBF Working Groups/Sub-Groups.
Vietnam Business Forum (“VBF”) Secretariat
T: (844) 3715 2223 F: (844) 3715 2218
Add: G/F, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, No. 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam