Summer Explorers brings your learning to life.
Our exciting 4-week program combines quality English teaching with essential soft-skills and personal development to help you gain confidence, and start your journey to success. Enjoy exploring our range of exciting on-campus activities each afternoon, make new friends, and make it a summer to remember.
60 hours of English teaching
- Take part in our active and engaging digital learning environment
- Learn from native English teachers
- Take the first steps to becoming an English expert.
Over 40 hours of activities
- Get healthy and active using RMIT’s world-class facilities.
- Participate in our Future Me workshops where you will shape and develop real-world skills in a fun and dynamic environment.
- Make new friends – all activities and workshops are designed with teens in mind.
Closing ceremony event: Saturday, 1 July 2017
★ Awards ★ Project exhibition ★ Talent show ★ Group photos
★ Certificate of participation ★ Refreshments ★ Parents invited
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: