Date & Time: 27, 28 March & 18 April 2015
from 8:30 to 16:30
Location: 21 Pham Ngoc Thach, Dist.3, HCMC
Fee: VND 25,000,000
* 15% discount for RMIT Alumni, staff and current postgraduate students
** Special rate for group of 3 or more participants
*** Early bird special rate: VND 22,000,000 for application before 13 February 2015
8 March 2015
For inquiries and application, please contact:
The Leadership ChallengeTM
Only public dates in 2015!
The Leadership ChallengeTM framework grew out of rigorous research that first began in 1982 when professors Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner set out to understand those times when leaders performed at their personal best. Through extensive research, they identified five fundamental practices common to extraordinary leadership achievements. These practices are based on learnable behaviours, rather than complicated theories and unreachable ideals, helping generations of participants to measurably improve their effectiveness as leaders over the past two decades.
The model has been tested in South East Asia and is proven to be equally effective in the local market as it has been around the world.
– Identify your leadership strengths and weaknesses
– Clarify and communicate your fundamental values and beliefs
– Set an example for others by aligning your actions with shared values
– Express your vision for the organization
– Inspire others to share a common vision
– Identify opportunities to change and improve
– Experiment with innovative ideas and learn from mistakes
– Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust
– Strengthen the ability of others to excel
– Recognise others’ accomplishments
– Apply the lessons learnt to your workplace