In 2016, GDP growth achieved 6.2% with the real estate industry expanding 4% to a 5-year high.
New annual records were set in foreign-exchange reserve, FDI disbursement and newly established businesses. Real estate ranked 1st in newly established businesses with over 3,100 registered and ranked 2nd in newly registered FDI capital with US$1.5 billion. The total retail sales of goods was more than US$117 billion, up 10% YoY.
Viet Nam recorded the highest ever growth of international arrivals with over 10 million visitors, increasing 26% YoY.
Savills Vietnam would like to send you our latest Hanoi Real Estate Market Report in Q4/2016, in which we cover main 6 sectors as follow:
- Retail: Rents Maintain Downward Trend
- Office: Limited Grade A Vacancy in the West
- Serviced apartment: Increased Occupancy but Lower ARR
- Hotel: Peak Season Increases QoQ Performance
- Apartments: More Supply at Year-End
- Villa & Townhouse: A Record Selling Quarter
For further information, please kindly take a look at our full press release: Click here
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: