From the Vietnam Business Forum
You are reminded that the deadline to register for “Seminar calling for business comments on draft Circular replacing Circular 20 on imports of used machinery, equipment and production lines” in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City is March 16, 2015.
Details are as follows:
Ho Chi Minh Seminar
- Date and time: 8:00am – 11:30am, Tuesday, March 17th, 2015
- Venue: Meeting Room, 10th Floor, VCCI Ho Chi Minh, 171 Vo Thi Sau, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC
- Date and time: 8:00am – 11:30am, Wednesday, March 18th, 2015
- Venue: Meeting Room, 7th Floor, VCCI Building, 9 Dao Duy Anh, Hanoi
- 8:30am – 8:45am Registration and Opening remarks
- 8:45am – 9:15am Content of the draft Circular and calling for comments on some of the issues
- 9:15am – 10:15am Business comments/recommendations
- 10:15am – 10:30am Break
- 10:30am – 11:15am Discussions
- 11:15am – 11:30am Closing remarks
- Draft Circular on used machines and equipments – ENG (Version 3) – Final
- Appendix 1_Commitment Form – ENG
- Appendix 2_List of Org inspecting used machinery and equipments – ENG
- Appendix 3_Statistical table – ENG
- Appendix 4_Inspection Report – ENG
Kindly note that simultaneous English translation will be arranged for efficient discussions.
Please help forward this email to your interested members for their information and registration. Due to limited seating capacity, we can only accommodate maximum 2 representatives/company.
Registration for the meeting(s) should be addressed to VBF Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org and registered participants are advised to indicate the preferred meeting location for our logistic preparation.
Meanwhile, should your members have any comments on the draft Circular (please see attached) and would like to put it forward, please send to us at above email address in due course.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
With our best regards,
Vietnam Business Forum (“VBF”) Secretariat
T: (04) 3715 2223 F: (04) 3715 2218
Add: G/F, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, No. 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam